- Client management, including strategy, planning, and implementation of overarching PR Campaigns.
- To deliver excellent results across a range of PR tasks for all clients, including [but not limited to]:
- National/Regional Media Relations
- Thought Leadership and Profiling
- PR strategy development and implementation
- New business proposals and pitches
- Social Media Management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Generation of innovative ideas that will aid both client and agency growth
- To take a leadership role and make measurable contributions to the agency’s growth and development.
- Exceptional client management skills
- Strong copy writing skills
- At least four – five years’ work experience within the PR sector
- Experience in working with B2B clients, preferably within tech and finance.
- Experience of supporting the development and implementation of innovative PR and communications strategies
- Experience in successfully pitching for new business
- The ability to hit the ground running and make impact from day one
An innovative and driven PR Professional who will be able to make a real impact on all PR accounts, whilst supporting the agency in its growth and business development strategy.
Application deadline: 10/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year