Work For Us
Make More Noise is always on the lookout for innovative and driven talent to join our expanding team.
Senior PR Account Manager
Make More Noise is looking for a Senior PR Account Manager to join our Birmingham based team.
Your main duties will include:
- Direction and management of Junior Team Members
- Client management, including strategy, planning, and implementation of over-arching PR campaigns
- To deliver excellent results across a range of PR tasks for all clients, including [but not limited to]:
- National/Regional Media Relations
- Thought Leadership and Profiling
- PR strategy development and implementation
- New business proposals and pitches
- Social Media Management
- Content marketing strategy and implementation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Generation of innovative ideas that will aid both client and agency growth
- To take a leadership role and make measureable contributions to the agency’s growth and development.
- Top notch client management skills
- Strong copy writing skills
- At least five years’s work experience within the PR sector
- Experience in working across B2B and B2C sectors
- Experience in successfully pitching for new businesses
The ability to hit the ground running and make impact from day one.
An innovative and driven PR Professional who will be able to make a real impact on all PR accounts, whilst supporting the agency in its growth and business development strategy.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering Letter.